Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dearest internet world

Coming back to work from vacation is difficult. Went to Door County, Wisconsin Saturday morning (early! Left at 7:45 a.m.!) Came back on Tuesday night around 11 pm. Thankfully I've only got to work a short week, but damn....it ain't easy. I knew when I left work last Friday that I would have a ton of stuff to catch up on when I came back, but really I didn't care. You know, with vacation on the brain, haha. But now...OOOOOOhhhhhhh now. My to do list is out of control and I just keep avoiding it all! *cough* writing a blog entry *cough*.

Anywho - I've got myself a somewhat reasonable to do list, and I am posting it here. As a "fun" thing to do! You better believe I'll be checking things off as I go. Yay, list!

11:15-12:15
work! (begin working on scary pile)
12:15-12:45
lunch!
12:45-1:30
donate blood!
1:30-3:00
work! (continue working on scary pile)
3:00-3:15
break! (go to market, pick up supplies for tonight)
3:15-4:15
work! (again...scary pile)
4:15-4:45
plan top secret birthday adventure for Amanda :}

Woo!
Pinned Image
Unrelated

No comments:

Post a Comment