Monday, August 29, 2011

Dog City

Hello! I am living in Lake View for a couple of weeks while dog sitting for some friends. Dean is the dog. He is a good dog, but the more I get to know him the more I realize how sensitive he is - haha, he is very needy. He hates to be alone, so he'll keep a close eye on me when I'm around to make sure I don't leave. Sometimes I feel bad for him, living in a small apartment in a city - but I suppose he seems okay. I've been watching him since Friday, and we've gone to the dog beach twice already. He loves to fetch! He has no interest in any of the other dogs, unless they too are fetching. In which case he would like to have whatever item it is that they're playing with. At one point this morning, he acquired 3 tennis balls at the beach. He tried to herd them into a safe pile, but was unsuccessful. I like taking him there because he runs/swims A LOT. I want him to be tired so he's less anxious. We'll work on it.

Cuddling

Retrieving!

1 comment: