Saturday, May 21, 2011

Movie

Does anyone want to see Bridesmaids with me? I keep hearing that I would like it.

Tomorrow I'm driving out to Elgin to see JD - a friend from high school who I haven't seen in years. Pretty excited about it :)

I rode a horse on Thursday and told some young girls that my horses name was Justin Bieber. They liked that.

The world as we know it is ending at 6 pm...be prepared.

I need to get a hair cut, I see some uncalled for split ends goin on.

I've got a pretty good system for sneaking out to smoke when it's just me & my mom at home. It's a lot harder to do when my dad & brother are here. My dad questions me and hears everything. Reed stays up late.

Everyone seems to have gone to bed...time for a smoke, shower, maybe some reading, then SLEEP. I am damn tired.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see BRIDESMAIDS! I would go with you!! I like that you hung out with JD.

    I was not sucked up in the rapture. Oh well maybe next time this looney predicts it... ;o)

    I remember sleep... I remember that it was good.

    ReplyDelete