Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Potassium

I am eating a HUGE banana. Seriously, it's like 4 bananas in 1. It's totally out of control. I've been working on it for the past 20 minutes now and I still have several bites left. Just taking a breather now.

Things are going pretty okay in my life right now :D I feel pretty healthy emotionally, which is new/unusual. Employment-wise I am struggling. Being unemployed for a long time causes a spiral of shittiness. Especially for someone like me who over-thinks everything and unfortunately lacks motivation.

I have been super busy lately. The non smoking thing isn't going well. I quit quitting. That's how good I am. Fuck I am still not done with this banana! What is happening!?! Never ending potassium!

Here is a picture of me & a polar bear & a snowboard. Note the sexy green polo shirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment