Saturday, April 30, 2011

So much sleep!

I fell asleep at about 10 p.m. last night. It was incredible. I have not gone to bed that early in a very long time (years?). Had only slept 1 hour the night before, so that might have had something to do with it. Anyway, I got about 13 hours of sleep. There are no words to really describe how awesome it was. I woke up around 6:30 feeling pretty ready to get up, but I didn't. Would be so silly to wake up at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning! Slept for 5 hours after that. I could probably sleep for a whole day straight. Is that normal? :)

So...I need a job! I have no structure to my life which isn't great. Next week will be the week of job hunting/resume updating. I'm thinking I might try to get a job in Chicago - at least for the summer. I'll see where things go from there.

Today I will use my brand stinkin new running shoes! Did I mention this already? I don't know. I got new shoes. They cost a little more than I'd normally spend, but I thought it was a good investment, and maybe it would help motivate me to continue running/exercising. I actually bought the shoes about a week ago, but the weather has been so shitty that I haven't used 'em yet. Today is the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment