Monday, January 23, 2012

Burpus

Pinned Image

Hi my babies,
Don't ask why, but I keep writing all these posts and then not finishing them. Thus, they are forever destined to live in the blogger.com limbo. Maybe not forever, I might jump on it.

You ever have one of those days where things just...start out badly? Like one thing after another keeps going wrong, and before you even have a chance to settle into the day, you already feel drained/destined to be in a crummy mood.

Today is that day for me. I woke up late, rushed around trying to get ready and forgot to do a zillion things at home. While trying to get to the train station, I was stressed to the max...only to discover that the train was running 10 mins late. Forgot my badge to get into my office, forgot breakfast & lunch. And 3 of my coworkers came into work past 8:30, oh but don't worry they'll get paid for being here at 8. Ugh. Irritating.

Pinned Image
My love for Liz Lemon is an infinity symbol. 8..sideways.
I need to slip out of this crappy attitude because it's really no fun for me, or anyone in contact with me. What makes me happy at work? Let's see...
- Yummy coffee
- Gchat
- Pinterest
- Snacks
- Buying Groupons
- Doing things that make the time fly by
- Texting with people I like
- Thinking of fun things to do during the next week
- Apartment hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment