Monday, January 9, 2012

Resolutions

I am a big fan of making lists and resolutions and trying to think of ways to be better. I don't always follow my little to do lists, but they are fun anyway. I figure even if I don't follow through with ALL of these resolutions for the year 2012, at least I can look back and see if I made progress, right?

Pinned Image

1. Make more time to see/talk to my friends
This is a big one, which is why it deserves the number one spot! I like my friends, and hate it when too much time goes by that I don't see them.

2. Cut down on meat and dairy
Pretty self explanatory I think? I need to read/watch more things about nutrition, vegetarianism, vegan-ism, etc!

3. Really learn to crochet and/or knit
I started learning how to crochet from my friend Jamie last year, but then...well...kinda fell off the wagon. Mostly I want to actually DO some of the crafty things that I've been posting on my Pinterest boards!

4. Meditate

5. Read (a lot) more!

6. Start taking steps in figuring out what I want to do with my life
Okay, this one sounds a bit overwhelming/ambiguous. But it's a topic that makes me uncomfortable to say the least - I need to start focusing. Even if it's just letting myself think about it and openly talk about it.

7. Quit drinking so much booze
Ugh. I'll be 26 this year. Maybe I can grow up a bit. Hangovers = the worst.

8. Take more pictures
Specifically, take more pictures with Amanda. She's not much of a picturey type person, so it will require extra forcing on my part.

9. Blog regularly

10. Create and drink lots of healthy smoothies
I just made this one recently and I loved it! Made me feel so good and energized and full after I drank it. I want morrrrrrrre!

11. Run at least one 5K
I had planned on doing this last summer, but then, once again, I fell off the wagon. Haha no more wagon falling in 2012?


Alright, alright 11 is enough ;)

I'll try to keep you posted throughout the year on my progress (hopefully not lack there of). And then next January I'm excited to see where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment