Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday

That's right, happy MONDAY!! Since this will be a short work week, I am feeling much less hostile than usual on this Monday of days.

Also, I just got 2 random lovely things from my bank - a $5 gift card to Starbucks and extra points for my credit card. Thanks, BOA :) However, to combat this I was charged twice for the same interaction at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago. I just noticed this today and filed my very first "dispute on a transaction". #Growingup

This weekend seemed incredibly long, I love that! Stayed up til 5am on Friday night (Monday morning) b/c I went out to a concert with Brittny that didn't start til midnight. Slept in on Saturday, then Amanda and I drove out to my house. My dad came back from Singapore a couple days ago so it seemed appropriate to hang out near/around him. I don't think he noticed. He is kind of a jerk sometimes. Amanda, me, my mom, and dad went out to eat Saturday and it was not my favorite. He makes things so uncomfortable and it frustrates the crap out of me. I guess Amanda was subconsciously sensing my frustrations because she was so awesome and easy going. Such a good one :)

Sunday was even awesome as well. Cooked so many homemade (not even the littlest bit healthy) things! We (mostly my mom) baked bread, a bbq shrimp recipe, and this cranberry goodness to put on baked brie. All of this was interspersed with the watching of the Bears game, drinking a few brewskies, and at one point we watched the Swedish movie (from the book) The Girl Who Played With Fire. It was pretty great.

ALSO, I have finally *started discovering the joy of Pinterest! Thanks Jame! I really wish that it wasn't blocked on my work computer, because I'd use it/pin stuff all the time. And I am really only at my home like 2 days a week now, so I don't have my computer all that often....but I will try to be a good Pinterest user. It seems pretty much amazing/perfect for me. I spend so much time emailing myself things, when I could have been pinning them! Times are a changin.

Back to work. Bye-cycle.

1 comment:

  1. Ug it would have been SO appropriate if you linked to your pinterest boards!!!!!!! kdjla;fjmdask;lfkdsfjd And you're not answering my texts / tweets!

    Hmmm... that might have come across a little needy. Text me back.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete