Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The tele

Now that Netflix and On Demand have become part of my life, I find myself feeling overwhelmed with the need to watch awesome TV series from start to finish. Currently on my radar:

- The Walking Dead
- 30 Rock
- Golden Girls
- Twin Peaks
- American Horror Story
- Happy Endings (medium amount)

Don't worry, I am still taking suggestions if you would like to share with me.

That is all for now.


**edit: 3 shows to add to my best list: Sports Night, The West Wing, and True Blood

3 comments:

  1. The Walking Dead is so good. Sometimes it does make me sad because there is (obviously) a lot of despair and hopelessness as the people flee from their potential zombie-laden deaths..... but it's still so good.

    I do not have as strong of an opinion about the other gems you listed :)

    Suggestions.... The UK (original and best) version of Shameless. It's kinda crude at times (or always) and you would have to appreciate British humour (haha, see what I did there??) but I loved it.

    Excelsior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin wants to watch the Walking Dead. Actually I think he does when he gets off work but before coming to bed.

    My suggestion is The New Girl. I just love that actress, but I've only seen a couple of episodes.

    Also, do you watch the Big Bang Theory? It is amazing!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Criminal Minds, panda and I would like that.

    ReplyDelete