Monday, March 14, 2011

Hotlanta

It has been so long since I've been in a place where the weather is warm. It is the best. Seriously, it's so much harder to be sad when it's not fucking frigid like it has been in Chicago! I love when the sun's up, it's 75+ degrees, and the ocean is right in MY FACE. Moving somewhere warm is in my near future. I will possibly go to Nashville if I can get a job with Lauren. My cousin in Tampa, FL offered me a job, but....Tampa kind of sucks. It's fine to visit, but would be lame to live there. Destin is okay, a little bit more laid back, but some places are just way too touristy to enjoy living there.

Anyway - tonight I'm staying in Atlanta with my cousins. They are super healthy. So I keep eating piles of vegetables with them. It's kind of nice...I feel less like crap than usual. After our late dinner at 9:30 tonight we got in the jacuzzi outside and drank a beer. I loved it.

This past weekend was so much fun. Some drinking, some bonding, dancing, meeting new people, nicknames, inside jokes, the beach, walking, sunshine, games, cigarettes, convertibles, mini sunburns.

2 comments: