Monday, March 7, 2011

I love trail mix

Tomorrow I leave!

I am excited/nervous. Unfortunately I got sick in the past couple of days, so working on my last minute plans has been extra unpleasant. Oh well. Tonight I have to pack, do some cleaning, and send out a few more emails. I have been trying to plan a surprise party and this road trip, and it's too much planning for me!

I'm currently downloading a whole bunch of random podcasts, as well as ones that were recommended to me. That should keep me nice and occupied, especially when I get sick of listening to music.

Is it possible to have a healthy friends with benefits type relationship? Or is that just delusional type thinking? I have a feeling I know the answer. Ugh.

This is where I'll be at the end of this week:
Ahhhhhh can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment